Monday 14 October 2013

Grey Jacquard

Apologies all round!

I have been super busy with starting university, catching up with friends and having general fun.

On Saturday it was my friend's 18th & we went to his house for pre-drinks and then into Bangor.

I got a lovely dress from River Island which I am now obsessed with and will be perfect to wear in the winter with thick black tights, my black loafers and a leather jacket. PS, the dress was a bargain.

ALSO, I got a job! YAY. Already one of my goals achieved already!


Do you like my earrings? I wore them to my school formal and when I wear them I feel like Pat Butcher from Eastenders - they are massive!

Andrew's shirt was from Tommy Hilfiger, it was so slick!


 
Birthday boy!



 
 
 
(Photo from website)
 
My shoes are from Miss Selfridge & my earrings are Accessorize.
 
 
So many people have complimented my dress and it is quite thick material so I definitely think it is a good dress especially for winter.
 
I was pretty impressed with River Island's current stock and could have bought so much more, but I restrained.

We went to the Goat's Toe, it is one of my favourite places in Bangor as it is so chilled. We sat outside on the roof with blankets around us and everyone just had banter. You can get a coloured paint pot with alcohol in it then they spray the drink with your colour choice. You can also get drinks in jam jars too.

If you are in Bangor I would definitely go and the food always looks good too!

What did you get up to at the weekend?

Much love

RR xx

1 comment:

  1. I am feeling much blessed to be here and reading your thought provoking blog. It has truly increased my knowledge. I will surely come again and again to overcome my thirst for knowledge.

    ladies clothing wholesale suppliers

    ReplyDelete